Madsen Aurical Audiometer
The Madsen Aurical Audiometer is one component of a unique, new, modular audiodiagnostic solution from GN Otometrics. Additional modules include:
- Aurical Probe Microphone Measurement (PMM) - wireless simultaneous binaural real ear measurement (REM)
- Aurical Hearing Instrument Test (HIT) box
- Aurical loudspeaker
- OTOsuite operating software.
On its own, the Aurical is a true fitting audiometer, integrating the following components in a modern, ultra-compact portable design:
- Counseling tools
- Power amplifier
- USB hub
- Optional Hi-Pro.
The Aurical Audiometer:
- Is computer-based and NOAH-compatible to facilitate data storage, retrieval, reporting, printing and EMR-compatibility
- Operates within GN Otometrics’ OTOsuite operating software for seamless data integration and reporting
- Is compatible through OTOsuite with the OTOflex 100 Diagnostic Middle Ear Analyzer and/or Astera Clinical Audiometer
- Provides the full range of diagnostic test capabilities, including
- Includes integrated word lists for speech testing and scoring directly from the computer
- Has extended frequency capability to 12.5k Hz
- Includes GN Otometrics’ Masking Assistant to enhance efficiency and reduce error
- Has a built-in amplifier for free-field testing
- Allows you to save user preferences as User Test Protocols for easy recall
- Integrates with the Aurical Probe Microphone Measurement (PMM)
- Links to the Aurical Hearing Instrument (HIT) test box
- Allows for a variety of flexible installation options, including desk- or wall-mount and use of the compatible VESA arm.
Click here for a PDF describing the Aurical Audiometer in greater detail or here for Aurical audiometer specifications. Contact your Medical Technologies Account Manager (email@example.com, 800-328-6709) or go to http://www.futurefitting.com for additional information.