Acoustic Systems Single Wall Control/Double Wall
ETS-Lindgren Acoustic Systems' RS-140 Series Single-Wall Exam Suites and RS-250 Single-Wall Control/Double-Wall Exam Suites are available in several standard sizes. Custom sizes can also be manufactured for environments with special space requirements. A number of options are available to further customize your booth. Acoustic Systems’ audiometric exam suites are constructed with premium, four-inch thick wall panels to provide impressive isolation, as well as several other features considered optional by other manufacturers.
- Acoustically engineered independent ventilation mounted external to wall or roof panels
- Jack panel with cable pass-thru
- Recessed incandescent lighting
- Acoustic Door with cam-lift hinges
- 32” clear opening
- Window, double glazed, laminated, safety glass, 30” by 24”
- Electrical service via a 20 foot grounded power cord
- Isolated acoustical floor in both Control Room and Exam Room
Click here for an overview of Single-Wall Exam and Single-Wall Control/Double-Wall Exam suites, contact your Medical Technologies Account Manager (email@example.com, 800-328-6709) or go to http://www.ets-lindgren.com to learn more.